It’s hoodie weather, everyone!
The hoodie is easily my most useful garment (aside from pants).
- dark colors
- instant cloak
- obscures my spare tire
- keeps the cold off my neck
- secret zip-up bib for slurping noodles
- sleeves useful for operating public doorknobs
- kangaroo pockets for carrying tools or hiding hands
- disguises the fact that I’ve worn the same shirt three days in a row
- broadcasts to the world exactly which socioeconomic class I align to, since most professional grownups wear coats and cardigans