Tonight’s chopped raw veggie salad experiment: SUCCESS.
It’s bright, crunchy, and has a touch of heat. Can’t wait until it chills overnight!
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried dillweed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- several dashes white wine vinegar
- several dashes lemon juice
- course grind black pepper
Adjust according to taste. Tumble and mix thoroughly, then chill. And drool while it’s chilling.